Called by God, Equipped to Serve
At Eden, our faculty and staff are committed to the mission of the school. Each day, we seek God in every area of school life and keep our promises to students and parents.
We are looking for individuals called by God, equipped to serve in the educational services of the school, and:
- are committed followers of Christ
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model
- have the skills and professional qualifications to excel in the responsibilities of the given position
Complete and submit the Eden Employment Application along with your Christian testimony, references, and clearances, to:
Eden Christian Academy
206 Siebert Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Director of Development: This position is responsible for cultivating relationships with the Eden community and potential donors in support of Eden's mission. The Director of Development reports directly to the Head of School as an active member of the school's Leadership Team. This is a full-time position with benefits and salary commensurate with candidate’s education and experience.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute Eden's strategic fundraising plan
- Lead a comprehensive annual giving program including strategies to incorporate individuals, alumni, foundations and corporations with a focus on acquiring new donors and increasing average gift amounts
- Database management
- Lead and supervise special events
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundations and corporate fundraising
Detailed job description and qualifications can be found HERE
Please submit completed employment application along with your Christian testimony and references to: Eden Christian Academy, 206 Siebert Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, Attn Chuck Smullin
Substitute Teachers. Please submit completed employment application along with your Christian testimony, references, and clearances, to 206 Siebert Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.