Called by God, Equipped to Serve
At Eden, our faculty and staff are committed to the mission of the school. Each day, we seek God in every area of school life and keep our promises to students and parents.
We are looking for individuals called by God, equipped to serve in the educational services of the school, and:
- are committed followers of Christ
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model
- have the skills and professional qualifications to excel in the responsibilities of the given position
Complete and submit the Eden Employment Application along with your Christian testimony, references, and clearances, to:
Eden Christian Academy
206 Siebert Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Head of School. Eden Christian Academy is seeking candidates interested in serving as Head of School for its three campuses. Eden is the largest multi-denominational Christian school (Preschool-12th grade) in the greater Pittsburgh area. It is located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh which is a fast growing suburb. Eden remains committed to providing an exceptional educational experience that engages the mind and heart of each student to think and act with Christ-like character.
The Head of School functions as the academic and spiritual leader, serving approximately 675 students and 100+ faculty and staff. It is essential that candidates have the skills to build upon the existing strengths of Eden while providing strategic direction and leadership as the school proceeds into the next phase of its growth. The candidate must demonstrate Christ-like character and have a passion for Christian education, being able to articulate a clear vision for the school. The candidate should possess the skills necessary to oversee the overall management and growth of the school including operations, admissions and advancement, academic and student life, board relations, and fundraising. The applicant must possess a Master’s degree in a relevant field as well as have a principal’s certificate or Head of School experience. Salary is negotiable commensurate with other Christian schools in Western PA.
Interested candidates should submit the following materials electronically to Michelle Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter stating interest in the position
- Completed employment application
- Up-to-date resume
- Official Transcripts and Certifications
- Statement of Christian belief
- Statement of Educational Philosophy and Practices
- 3 Letters of Reference
- List of three references, including phone number and email address (all references will be checked)
Director of Development: This position is responsible for cultivating relationships with the Eden community and potential donors in support of Eden's mission. The Director of Development reports directly to the Head of School as an active member of the school's Leadership Team. This is a full-time position with benefits and salary commensurate with candidate’s education and experience.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute Eden's strategic fundraising plan
- Lead a comprehensive annual giving program including strategies to incorporate individuals, alumni, foundations and corporations with a focus on acquiring new donors and increasing average gift amounts
- Database management
- Lead and supervise special events
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundations and corporate fundraising
Detailed job description and qualifications can be found HERE
Please submit completed employment application along with your Christian testimony and references to: Eden Christian Academy, 206 Siebert Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237, Attn Chuck Smullin
Substitute Teachers. Please submit completed employment application along with your Christian testimony, references, and clearances, to 206 Siebert Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.