1. Schedule a Tour
After you’ve spent some time getting to know us through our website, we invite you to come see us in person.
Visit one of our three campus locations—in Wexford (Preschool - Grade 6), Ross Township (Preschool - Grade 6), or Ohio Township (Grades 7-12)—and meet our administrators, teachers, and students. See for yourself all that Eden Christian Academy has to offer!
REQUEST INFORMATION HERE
2. Complete the Online Admission Application
Once you’ve toured the campus, the next step is to complete the online admission application!
Please review this helpful information before beginning the online admission application.
1. You will create an account to begin the online admission application. If you do not finish the application, you can return to it by logging into your account.
2. The application fee is $100 for the First Student Application and $25 for each Additional Student Application submitted. The application fee can be paid by credit card or bank account debit.
3. If you have current Eden student(s) that will be re-enrolled during our February re-enrollment period, you will create an account and select the Additional Student Application for your new student.
You will be asked to select your child’s campus on your application.
Parents of students in preschool through kindergarten will be asked to select your child’s session (morning/afternoon/full-day where applicable). You can review the daily schedule for Preschool or Kindergarten before beginning the online application.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO BEGIN ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION
LOGIN TO ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION ACCOUNT
Should I Apply for Need-Based Financial Aid? Read more here
Decisions concerning financial aid are not made by the admissions office and will be communicated to you by the finance office.
3. Schedule Your Family Interview
We will confirm receipt of your admission application then invite you and your child(ren) for a family interview and student screening and placement. It is our policy that all students offered admission to the school have at least one parent or guardian who has made a personal profession of faith in Jesus Christ, so please be prepared to discuss this in the interview.
4. Notification of Acceptance
Following the parent interview and student testing, notification will be made of full approval for enrollment by the Admissions Office.