We prayerfully foster each student’s growth and commitment to wise and faithful life and career choices.
Our goal is to prepare students by helping them develop their passions and competencies at Eden; which will translate into God-honoring and fulfilling lives after graduation.
The upper school counseling office provides:
one-on-one student planning sessions
college admissions counselor visits
job shadow experiences
career day presentations
- Meets with students (grades 9-12), parents, and teachers about academic progress and student concerns.
- Supervises course selection, student academic records, standardized testing, and college planning.
- Assists students and/or families with referrals to outside agencies and resources, as needed.
- Meets with students (grades 7-8), parents, and teachers about academic progress and student concerns.
- Assists with course selection, student academic records, standardized testing, and college planning.
- Partners with elementary campuses to assist 6th grade students in making the transition to 7th grade at the upper school.
- Regularly collaborates with teachers and administrators
- Advocate for grade 7-12 student mental health as well as their social and emotional growth
Mrs. Ackerman is available to meet with students and parents and connect families to outside resources for ongoing support when beneficial. She is also available to consult with teachers and administrators at ECA elementary campuses, as needed.